February 9, 2012

Robert Glasper - Move Love ft King (TBG rmx)


The date is drawing near (February 28th) for the release of the highly anticipated Black Radio by the Robert Glasper Experiment. I've heard about five tracks thus far and each one has confirmed for me how great this album is going to be once I get to experience the full disc. Currently, Robert Glasper and indabamusic are conducting a remix contest for the lead single "Move Love" ft King. I've heard several up to date - very dope ones at that, but the newest comes from non other than my dude, Tall Black Guy. With this remix, TBG blends elements of his singnature sound (bass heavy) along with some broken beat styled drums and some special effects to the vocals all perfectly arranged and executed easily bringing this remix to the forefront of the competition. I'm not quite sure how the winner will be selected; I didn't see anything regarding a voting process on the site. Whatever the case be, I wish all the best to TBG because I believe in his ability to create something magical. Listen below, and enjoy! 

Robert Glasper - Move Love ft King (TBG rmx)

blog comments powered by Disqus