November 19, 2010

Yung B Da Producer - AcKnoWleGe iT


Whenever I receive an email asking me to post music/video to the blog, I'm not always quick to jump on it, especially when I get one with the title of "Yung..." in the subject line. Any rapper/emcee with a name beginning with Young/Yung, usually hits the trash bin with the quickness. Somehow this one didn't make it there, and I'm thankful for that. Hailing from New Jersey, 21 year old emcee/producer, Yung Da Producer is hip-hop remeniscent of the "Golden Era." As an emcee, Yung's flow and content kinda reminds me of a young Nas, and as a producer, influences from Buckwild, Large Pro Pete Rock and The Beatminerz can be heard. “Acknowledge It” is the first single from his upcoming debut project entitled “The Last Poet.” Press play on the joint below and let it bang. Hit up his myspace to check out more. 


Yung B Da Producer - AcKnoWleGe iT
blog comments powered by Disqus