June 2, 2011

The Electric - So Now You Know (Tall Black Guy rmx)


My peeps, Chaka B sent this over to me several hours earlier, but due to my internet flippin' out, I'm just now getting to post it. Tall Black Guy strikes again (as usual) with a lush chill remix to the already dope vibe from DJ Vadim Presents: The Electric. What a perfect groove for those summer days that's soon to heat up yours and my city. Be sure to check out The Electric's debut, Life is MovingConsisting of Chi-town emcee, Pugs Atomz, UK soul-stress Sabira Jade and Brooklyn's, DJ Vadim the trio serves as messengers depicting every day experiences over well crafted production. I don't have the album, but from what I previewed, it sounds nice!

The Electric - So Now You Know (TBG remix)

The Electric - You're Beautiful
blog comments powered by Disqus