August 25, 2010

Andreya Triana - Lost Where I Belong


The debut album by UK's latest soul sensation, Andreya Triana is now available. I got my copy last night via her label - Ninjatune's site. Since then, I've been absorbing the short but sweet melodic sounds of the album. And although short, Andreya packs it with her haunting soulful tone backed by her talented producer, Bonobo. My introduction came via the ill "Tea Leaf Dancer" by Flying Lotus, but I didn't really didn't take note until I heard the single "Lost Where I Belong." She had me open from that day forward. Now it's your turn to get wrapped up in her vibe. Peep the gems below. "Draw The Stars" is being giving away via itunes for a limited time, so go for yours. I encourage all to support the album in it's entirety. It's worth your hard earned money. All the best to Andreya. Thank you for your gift of music.

www.myspace.com/andreyatriana

Andreya Triana - Draw The Stars

Andreya Triana - Lost Where I Belong
blog comments powered by Disqus